Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fun fall happenings...

Mark, Jacob, Scotty, Macee, & I went for a drive through Trapper's Loop. It goes from Weber Canyon over to Huntsville, then back down Ogden Canyon. What a beautiful drive. Fun to see a bright RED tree here and there. We stopped at a hiking area and had a little picnic.
The girls were not with us this time. They had made other plans with a friend. Too bad...their loss! We will have to take another drive up to Silver Lake soon. The aspens have already turned golden I'm sure!


The sun was slowly going down...I didn't get any good pictures of the fall colors...I will try again later...

I took Scotty & Macee to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden for a while. Macee is kinda scared of them but she still wanted to go. They have a really fun playground there! The museum is really neat too


0 comments: