Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy 17th Rachel!

Wow....I am feeling older...cause when Ray has a birthday, so do I and so when she turns 20.....add 20 more for me! AaaHHHH!

She decided to invite all her friends over for a "birthday picnic" in the backyard. They built a fire and roasted hot dogs and marshmellows and just hung out as friends do. Good times...
Her "snuggie" she wanted sooo bad! Looks more like a choir robe to me!


Rachel is fascinated with OWLS lately so I made owl cupcakes..
Big hit bytheway!


her "birthday picnic" with friends...



3 comments:

Manning Family said...

The owl cupcakes are adorable! You're such an awesome mom!

Kim G. said...

Looks like a swell party! The snuggie is too funny! The cucakes are perfect!!

Andrea said...

Those cupcakes are A-mazing!!! Happy Be-lated Birthday to Rach! p.s. Both Mckay and I secretly want snuggies. . .