Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008 slide show--Happy New Year! 2009!

Happy New Year!!!!!!

Sorry this is really long but if you have 10 minutes to spare take a look at our family pics through 2008. I've only made a few of these slide shows so I hope it turned out okay. Let me know what you think! AND also you will realize I grew up in the 80's with the songs that are playing during the show. :-) You might need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and "pause" the playlist music so you can hear the music playing with the slide show. Hope you all like it!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

CUTE! Good idea! I love how all the kids give a peace sign now 'cause of Rach! You're new dog is cute. . .but I'm glad it's at your house and not mine!!

Lotus Hair Spa said...

So cute! Love the slideshow! How is it that everyone else gets older and you and Mark just keep getting younger?
lol
April

josie said...

Very cute slideshow, what a fun idea. My Michael thinks he needs to go swimming in the garbage can now though. lol
Thanks for the comment on my blog. And sorry it has taken me so long to respond. Grant had fun looking at your family here. He has been taking me down memory lane since seeing you and aaron saying hi. I love hearing all the pieces of his life I never got to experience with him. Aaron was actually at our home this weekend, which was fun. I am trying to get Grant to join facebook. You just never know who you can find there. What did we ever do before internet? Anyway, hope all is well.