Friday, July 25, 2008

Pioneer Trek!


example of young people pushing and pulling a handcart


July 8-12th Rachel & Jacob were able to participate with our ward on a Pioneer trek in Wyoming. We didn't think Rachel would go because of her foot and the fact that she is still relying on crutches. BUT she wanted to do it so we let her go. They had a great experience and learned a lot about what is must have been like to be a pioneer crossing the plains with a handcart. One day they walked 17+ miles! I sent the camera with Rachel but she forgot she even had it so I don't have any pictures yet. A gal from the ward took about a thousand pics so I will get them from her soon. I'm glad they got to go...it was a great opportunity.



Sweetwater rescue monument site

1 comments:

Lotus Hair Spa said...

Hey there!
I know this is going to sound cheesy, but looking at the pics of your family, and listening to that awesome song about Molly smiles, I got a bit choked up, we miss you guys! Your family is so grown up, it is crazy, any ways, I will be visiting your site more often!
April